Classes have officially started, and guys I did not miss the crazy never-ending to-do list. I ran to Staples today to pick up some final back to school supplies, and this planner seems to have been designed just for me. Bonus being bound (spiral bound planners never last long in my bag), and proceeds go back to the artist and building new schools. So someone else can know the pain that is college… Sharing is caring guys!
I read three books in total over the past week, so I made good progress on my 2018 reading challenges.
- 2018 Audiobook Challenge Marathoner Level by Hot Listens (2/50 audiobooks) Two more books from last week.
- Beat the Backlist 2018 by Novel Knight. Go Team Book Bards! (1/12 backlist books) One book from last week.
- Book Riot’s 2018 Read Harder Challenge (1/24 books) One book more from last week. War and Peace satisfied the prompt for “A book set in or about one of the five BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China, or South Africa)”
- 2018 Goodreads Challenge (7/100 books) 3 books more from last week.
- 2018 Historical Fiction Challenge Ancient History Level by Passages to the Past (2/25 books) One more book from last week.
- 2018 MMD Reading Challenge by Modern Mrs. Darcy (1/12 books) One book more from last week. Again, War and Peace satisfied the prompt for “A classic you’ve been meaning to read”
- 2018 When Are You Reading? by Taking on a World of Words (1/12 books) Zero progress from last week.
- Pre 1500
- 1800-1899: The Vengeance of Mothers by Jim Fergus
- The Future
On the running front I have been making steady progress. This week I ran 27.15 miles, bringing my yearly mileage up to 62.6 out of 1000. I also made it to a weight lifting class and a lunch time yoga class, keeping up my commitment of adding more variety to my workouts. I only made one martial arts class this week, my husband got sick so I had to stay home and nurse him the night I normally have class.
Working out during lunch seems to be working so far, this week I will be playing around with the schedule some more though as my task list increases. Mid-February I am looking to compete in a Taekwondo tournament, so a lot of focus will be directed toward preparing for that over the coming weeks and building strength and flexibility.