New Year is one of my favorite times of the year. There is nothing quite like the feeling of wiping the slate clean and starting again renewed. In 2018 I hope to read more broadly and intentionally, discovering new authors while whittling down my >1200 book TBR list on Goodreads. To help guide my reading and as a way to connect more with this wonderful community of readers I plan on taking part in some challenges.
- 2018 Audiobook Challenge Marathoner Level by Hot Listens (0/50 audiobooks)
- Beat the Backlist 2018 by Novel Knight. Go Team Book Bards! (0/12 backlist books)
- Book Riot’s 2018 Read Harder Challenge (0/24 books)
- 2018 Goodreads Challenge (0/100 books)
- 2018 Historical Fiction Challenge Ancient History Level by Passages to the Past (0/25 books)
- 2018 MMD Reading Challenge by Modern Mrs. Darcy (0/12 books)
- 2018 When Are You Reading? by Taking on a World of Words (0/12 books)
Every Monday I will check in to let you know how it’s going (inspired by fellow blogger Cathy’s weekly updates), and I hope that if you are taking part in a challenge you will play along too. Let’s all keep each other accountable!